Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 cute girls




(Penny and Missus Pottersblog)
Now she will be mad I called her a girl. I am a bit reckless, as I post madly whether anyone wants to be posted or not, and the Missus prefers NOT.
But she had a hair trim yesterday, looks cute eh?

Someone asked yesterday how we met. Maude ran a gallery and open studios at the University of Illinois in Chicago where I was a grad student. In 1989 she sponsored the first gallery exhibit I was ever in, and I was on the poster! My pottery was anyway. And later I started working in that studio, teaching classes etc and we were friends for a long time and then started a thing in 1992 and then couldn't wait and so got married Christmas 1992. A long long time ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any word on your neighbors house? I still can't convince M to go look at the yellow house, or hte green house. He things it's too much. With the economy as it is.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That really is a cute trim on her! Her hair looks good right above the shoulders like that, especially with the natural wave and all!

What a sweet, little love story! Y'all are so cute together and it is obvious that you are so smitten with her.

Though, do you always have to be up before 6:am and doing stuff?? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice hair cut, Maude! Looks great! I'm always a little leery about someone putting scissors to my locks - I never know what kind of mood the hairdresser is in and sometimes they just keep snipping away...

Gordo said...

Looking great, Maude! The boys are off to be shorn this afternoon. Cameron has what we refer to as "Dowling-hair": unruly when longish is an incredible understatement and we've been remiss in not having it trimmed.

Anonymous said...

thanks all!

fiwa said...

Awww... I'm a sucker for a good love story.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Almost forgot to tell you (and the Mrs.) that today's post was dedicated to y'all and your cute little love story!!!!

With a "Love Song."

Happy [Loving/Lovely] Sunday to U and Mrs. P!!!!

Giggles said...

Sweet love story, both your girls are adorable!! Very sweet family!