Monday, September 22, 2008

blech: little Mister Sunshine



(cups by Gary Rith)
Ugh.
So, I struggle with the kiln all weekend, but something is WRONG and I finally shut the thing off last night, 200 degrees short of the end, it just isn't working, so tear it open later and try, AGAIN, to fix it. Dang. I have so much work that needs firing, and here's a delay, and YES Farmer's Wife, your order is stilled unfired...
AND I made an ingredients mistake and the peanut butter and jelly muffins are hard as rocks and burnt too AND I spent the night dreaming I had to move from Florida today.
Grump and groan. I'll make it better today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreamed I was picking vegetables out of the garden all night. Must say - I had alot of nice radishes and beets. lol!

gary rith said...

meet me in the dream garden tonight Kate, I love radishes!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Some days SUCK! I do have good news- I have a cow shirt for you.
MOO!
-Nance

gary rith said...

Moo!
skull and cross bones....hmmmm

Anonymous said...

*Cheri - funny thing is...this year we didn't even plant a veggie garden! Only worked on the new flower beds.

But I have had those dreams where Jimbo is...shall we say, being lured by some floozy. He gets in trouble too! lol

Giggles said...

Wow that yellow tea pot with the green on your side bar rocks!! Sorry about all your troubles!!