Wednesday, May 09, 2007

GUEST DJ CM CHECKS IN



A little rockabilly to shake things up. Colin Linden, Stephen Fearing, Tom Wilson, The Rodeo Kings - just a coupla guys playin' music and Swinging From The Chains of Love. I saw them live last weekend and they put on one helluva show. Great suits, too.

Rock on, CM, thanks so much! What does it take to be a guest DJ at potsblog? Well, CM does a rather amazing job, but email me your suggestions, with an image of yourself, the band, a video link, and BONUS points for the band's website link. We are pretty openminded here, although family friendly (what does that mean? Anything that would REALLY upset my parents, like Cradle of Filth, which upsets most people)

6 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

My dad used to get upset when he heard, "Why Don't We d-d-d-do it in the road?" from Beatles White Album!!

gary rith said...

those were the days, MOI

Anonymous said...

What? No Cradle of Filth? Well. that leaves me out.

Anonymous said...

I meant that leaves celeste out. Stupid blogger.

Anonymous said...

Celeste is a bit out there sometimes, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is, but that's why we keep her around.