Tuesday, May 08, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY


(dogs by Gary Rith)
The mother of my dogs and cats is in the middle of mother's day week, as it turns out. A large armoire needing assembly was purchased on Sunday and awaits me and my screwdriver, there was a little dinner date out last night AND a small vase was given my beloved, BUT, top secret here, I made this largish dog sculpture yesterday. Jack and his tennis ball on the left, Buster lying down on the right and a tiny beagle on his back. This is a typical pose for these guys, Penny is so tiny compared to Jack and Buster, she is always over and under them. So, the question is, does the missus see this and the surprise is blown? I also traded a teapot for....she can find out on Sunday.

4 comments:

Gordo said...

You're busted, Mister Potter. This is no way to keep a secret.

gary rith said...

I know,I am terrible.....

Susan as Herself said...

Awwwww. Cute. Busted or not, you get points.

Anonymous said...

There's still the secret of what he traded for the teapot...the suspense is killing me!