Tuesday, February 06, 2007

matchy matchy: starfish set


Nice bathroom set, but I havn't fired any of the soapdishes yet. My wife thinks that they would be perfect dessert plates.
Tunes o' the day 'Points of Authority' and 'Don't stay'. 'From the inside' too, for awhile. If you can believe it, thanks to the suits at Viacom, Linkin Park videos are disappearing and what I intended to put up this morning is gone already. Poof, there goes all the fun in youtube.
So, dreamt that Peyton Manning and I went fishing and somehow I ended up in fifth grade.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus you can no longer send a link direct from You Tube unless you login. Stupid Google.

gary rith said...

I mean, really!

Gordo said...

Viacom and their DMCA spam. Michael Geist, Canadian Lawyer and copyright reform crusader, had a great article about that.

gary rith said...

I read about viacom 3 days ago and already the vids are gone! or going. jerks.

Gordo said...

You're just waiting for me to buy these pieces, aren't you?

gary rith said...

nice match for what you already have, eh? wait'll you see the little soap dishes

Gordo said...

Sigh ... I am ... LOL

gary rith said...

I just finished the sixth of those little starfish dishes. Mrs Potsblog wants one, of course, and I was gonna give one to you Gord, if you can keep a secret. Don't tell anyone, and you have to wait until I visit next, which could be March.
They will only be 7.50 each, more or less.

Gordo said...

Pressies! For moi? Cool.

gary rith said...

mmm, yessss...there was a favor I was going to ask of you after I gave you something but it has completely slipped my mind...