Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOVE IS.........


Sammy and Emily have been together 12 and a half years, and are a typical married couple: she walks by and he swats her on the head, he is asleep and she jumps him and bites his neck, she is having a drink, he hisses and whacks her and wrestles her out of the way...you know, typical married couple. Here is one of those quiet and loving moments today, they are having a little snooze and cuddle for Valentine's Day, Emily has her little paw on Sammy's.....awww, so cute.

Dreamt I was teaching high school in a shopping mall, ugh, I am so glad I don't have to work out of the house.

Hey, speaking of LOVE LOVE LOVE here is the Smithereens and Suzanne Vega in a rather wonderful duet 'Lonely place without you'. I want ALL OF YOU to watch this awesome sweet video, from around 1990, when the Smithereens and Suzanne Vega were at the height of their powers...by Gawd, she's so beautiful and her voice!!!!!!!!! The Smithereens are still together, and have a record of rather excellent Beatle's covers coming out this winter.

So, the missus and I have a bonus day here together ;^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm treating the one I love to a day at home, on the couch. The trick will be staying put when I've half a dozen errands to run...

Anonymous said...

make another pot of tea cm and turn on the stereo....

Abigail S said...

Cool music vid. I see why you attached it here- cats in the post, cats in the vid... It's all coming together...

Have fun w/ the missus!

Anonymous said...

sure, and it is a sweet/sad video.