Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mr Clown is glazed


Yesterday he was glazed and fired and a quick peek into the cooling kiln tells me he is a winner! Picture later of the finished item.
I am working on many things here including procrastinating again (lalalalala!) on the many piggy banks I owe a certain store in Massachusetts, but I have an interesting order for planters, plus plates for US and of course, Maggie's jars with hippos. I think I am visiting a store to give them a refill and update today too.
Yes, stay tuned.

5 comments:

Lynnea said...

Busy potter!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Busy and now SICK! I think a large spicy bowl of chili and a box of tissues is what I need now.

Lynnea said...

Oh I have the sickness that's floating around too. Today my head feels like its full of rocks and my nose wants to explode.

Anonymous said...

Maggie, without exagerating, it stinks. Worth a post, coming up shortly.

Anonymous said...

is that bug everywhere!!?? something is floating around up here too. And just before Christmas too.. nasty nasty