Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I AM A BUSY DUDE BUT I CAN DO THIS FOR MY PUBLIC: gary's music video countdown

Gary's 2006 top six on the 26th music countdown to New Year's: IN sum, man, sometimes I wish I was a drummer.....

OK, so I love Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, the Grateful Dead, Motown, The Stones and Queen, but although I don't like rap necessarily, Nu-metal sometimes has some rap in it, and OH GAWD it's all so hard to pin down, BUT, apparently, I like Modern Rock, according to the radio stations I listen to most. There was so much good stuff to listen to and watch this year like Radio 4, Madeline Peyroux, Nickel Creek, but sorry to those guys and Gnarls Barkley, and especially Sonic Youth, but you didn't make my top 6 favorite VIDEOS of 2006, (which may be from any year), day one of my faves: KASABIAN, 'LSF'

No comments: