Monday, February 18, 2008

this is NOT ME, OK?



When I was a high school teacher, one of my little fu*$heads, I mean students, said 'ha ha, Mr Rith looks like Ned Flanders! HE IS NED FLANDERS!'. (see photo at right, 1997) I had no idea what he was talking about (early 90s), but I was a sincere and earnest teacher with a mustache. No doubt, that particular kid is working at Burger King or is in jail, but anyway, Lis sent me this link for a Gary plush toy who is some kind of nerd or somthing! Forget it! Lis, there will be coal in your stocking December 25....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, but I just HAD to! I mean, how many plush dolls are out there that are actually named Gary? It was too funny to pass up!

Anonymous said...

Ned Flanders wears glasses and you don't. I don't think you bear a resemblance to Ned. Ned's not an evil guy, he's just....NED.

EH

Gordo said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAHA! I love it! High-five, Lis!

Ellen said...

I agree, NO resemblance.

By the way, I put your blue pitcher in a treasury on etsy. Check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=29310

gary rith said...

thanks Ellen! Santa will remember you kindy next year, the rest of you better watch out!

Anonymous said...

Well hot darn-diggity-doggity, that's one googly-gigggly-gary-icious plush doll there!

it's simply Rith-tastic!