Sunday, February 17, 2008

Debi fills us in (see below)

OK, so as we see below, Debi wondered if she had insulted me, which I was not able to remember. As it turns out, it is the usual abuse my friends and relatives heap upon me. Debi reminds me:
"My original comment was something along the lines of......"you maybe a little spacey what with all the clay fumes in your studio". I don't recall exactly how I said it. But after I did I thought it sounded a bit sharp.

Our son is an art major. He spent one week this past Christmas vacation out in the backyard in the cold and snow painting pictures of planets. Sometimes artistic people are a wee bit, shall we say, eccentric?

Although I have been called that as I knit and spin and create my own yarns.



Debi"

and I reply:
"WELL, thanks for the clarification. I am spacey in my way, it is true, and that is a source of merriment at potsblog.
Nice to hear from you, you are exactly the kind of person we like hanging around potsblog,
thanks, gr"

OK, now let's talk chocolate cake, shall we?

4 comments:

cm said...

Debi, I think he'd be spacey even without the clay fumes. It's one of those chicken/egg situations. ;-)

Gordo said...

It's the clay fumes that give him the hair. ;-)

gary rith said...

I wonder how Roger Daltrey got his hair?

Anonymous said...

oh I think I'm gonna like Debi visiting here hehehehehe. Well done!

and you make your own yarn? very cool. I started making drop spindles last year and just had to have a try and using them too! I think I'll stick to making the spindles.

Speaking of.. hey gary.. you or Maude try your hand at making yarn yet?