Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OK, maybe 10-12 inches



The little dawg leads the way out into the snow and over to the park. The snow looks rather spectacular on the trees. The picture of missus pottersblog and Penny on the bridge is looking up the river toward our back yard, over her shoulder behind her, up on the right.

I made some jokes about the missus, her hooded parka, and Kenny on South Park. Maybe I should shovel a little. The neighbors offered the use of their snow blower, but I am secretly hoping they just do my driveway for me. I have been nice to them lately! Gave them beers for their birthdays! This is when it seems like I am a very bad and selfish person.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

poke.... poke..

sniff... ahem...

I"M NOT CLICKING ON THE LINK!... someone else click on it...

Ellen said...

Wow...makes me so thankful I live in Sunny WARM Georgia.

gary rith said...

BULGARIAN VIRAL SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!

pphhhlllllbbbbbttttttt Ellen!

Anonymous said...

snow pretty
snow blower noisy
drink beer instead

gary rith said...

!!!!!
ah, who needs a clear driveway anyhow........

Susan as Herself said...

Those are pretty pics, but all that snow is starting to get to me. Spring must come soon!!!!

And you are not terrible. if I had a snowblower I would do my neighbor's sidewalks. Maybe. If they gave me beers and spaghetti sauce and let me pet their cats.

Anonymous said...

I saw the spam this morning, Gary on your other post. But you hadn't posted here yet, before I went to work.

Nice snow! that's what it looked like here last Friday! We only got an inch or so yesterday.

Hey - If I can shovel, you can shovel! (but I do have a guy come and plow the main part of the driveway. I do the walks and paths and deck and stuff.

kate&jim