Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Molly Ringwald and me???



Another night of useless dreams. It was the 80s, I was single and in my 20s and a medical student (Laughter all around!) in a very dangerous New York City, which was nevertheless very exciting. I became romantically involved with Molly Ringwald, a surprise because I don't recall thinking about her much 25 years ago, so why does she pop up in my dreams now? As my girlfriend?
Enjoy this rather fabulous Pshychedelic Furs tune 'Pretty in Pink', one of my favorite 80s bands. I have not one but TWO pairs of vintage Ray Ban Wayfarers, from that time period, yes I do....

8 comments:

cm said...

Maybe because she just turned 40?

Anonymous said...

perhaps because she speaks french like your wife?

Anonymous said...

hmm maybe we should send all these fantastic dreams over to the "dream web" and have them analyzed - get to the bottom of this Potter psyche ;)

Great.. now I have the lead tune from "Breakfast Club" bouncing through my brain...Don't you... forget about me... lalalala

gary rith said...

I hate that song, Brat, and how come you people know so much about Molly? I don't know anything about her and yet we dated in my dreams!

Gordo said...

Because some of us might have been infatuated with her in the 80's ... :-)

Her and Megan Follows.

gary rith said...

who? I dug Chrisie Hynde and Blondie and Kate Pierson of the B52s.

Anonymous said...

I worked with Miss Follows!

sigh =)

Anonymous said...

I think you;ve been listening to too much 80's music. Are you inhaling hairspray?