Thursday, December 21, 2006

pottery planters, pillars and dogs



There is an order for a planter to hang on the wall. This introduces new possibilities. I wasn't sure where I was going with the idea but it came out beautifully, so I am running with it now. (small one fired, larger and newer one just finished)

OK, back to being my reclusive self. The stay at home potter with a cold, part 2. If you work at home and have work to do despite the cold, there is nothing stopping you from geting the work done. The hippos happen, the pigs are produced. Such is the day in front of me. Continuing a theme, Paul Weller and 'Style Council' for tunes o' the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're also not out spreading the germs around, Gary. Unfortunately, I have so much to catch up on from the vacation that staying at home in bed isn't an option. It would be sooooo nice, though.