Monday, December 04, 2006

at the gallery, dahlink


Guests were expected Sunday and I am a normally messy person so I had reason to tidy up, which is in the end satisfying. There is a corner of my workspace devoted to all the well-heeled customers who might stop in with their fat checkbooks. Sure, even my workspace got tidied, including the 'Gallery Nook', and this petit tableau looked picture worthy.
I am up to many things today, shoveling snow I suppose being one (no joke ya'll!) with glazing first, then I have this teapot thing going on. Dreamt I was at a store and the older dog Jack got loose and disappeared, later he was found but I swear half of me is still in bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that burgundy/wine glaze.

We were supposed to get 2cm of snow yesterday, but it warmed up and nothing accumulated ... :-(

Anonymous said...

Thanks gordo, this picture seems a little washed out, the glaze has more zing to it actually--kind of a cranberry even, its name is strawberry.
I guess we got your 2cm and raised it 2cm....

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I saw the weather radar this morning. Barrie (North of Toronto) was getting snow squalls and I saw some stuff flowing Eastward from the lake to your area.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know: Canada's secret weapon, crummy weather blown across the great lakes into the good ol' US of A

Anonymous said...

see.. we LIKE sharing and all polite-like.

gary rith said...

Oh I see, but maybe you folks would share some warm sunny stuff instead?