Thursday, September 13, 2007

POTTER NIGHTMARES


(stuff being glazed by Gary Rith)

OK, so I wake up in a cold sweat, having dreamt I was in a craft fair, but was crammed together with 15 other potters in a little room. I was the last to arrive and begged the organizer to let me be in the hallway outside the little room...and I succeeded. Anyone who has done a craft fair will understand what I was worried about. I do have a fair at the end of the month, and other things soon, so let's just say that Santa's Workshop outpost at Pottersblog is humming along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But wouldn't being in the hallway allow you to get people before they see anyone else?

Gordo said...

Exactly, CM ...

Neat little pots, Gary.

gary rith said...

You see, that is where I triumphed in this dream.

Susan as Herself said...

See, you are always thinking---even in a nightmare. That is one of the keys to success.