Friday, September 28, 2007

FAB FRIDAY!




(bowls by Gary Rith)

Having spent the week blowing my nose and dragging my behind around, a full night's sleep and healthy nose are a relief and a joy.

So, these bowls here. Sometimes you're in the mood to whack bowls a little bit, to square them off.

More later, alright? And thanks to all the usual visitors here for comments and contributions: guest dj CM, MOI, Mary Lee, Lou, Gord, Greg, Kate, Jim, Susan, Denis, John, my wife cats and dogs and many other's. I love your comments and contributions, you're all so nice!

13 comments:

Ellen said...

I am glad you are feeling better, Gary. Nice bowls....

Anonymous said...

aw, poor Gary, glad to hear the nose is clearing up - horrid things colds

Anonymous said...

And Ellen too, thanks!

Thanks thanks thanks!

Anonymous said...

Huazzah! make 'em green and you've got 4 leaf clovers for selling next march!

you could even add a little leprechaun sitting on the edge!

Good luck and have lots of fun this weekend.

Gordo said...

Very cool pots, Gary ... :-D

Anonymous said...

Hey. Where am I in that list?

gary rith said...

Do you think your name was left out on purpose?

Anonymous said...

Certainly not. I'm the life of the party, after all.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT DO LEPRACHAUNS! Bad, bad, bad. Stick to lovely world-class bowls and stuff.

Glad your cold's done. I admire you for keeping on working while the snuffles ruled but then I stopped the keeping on working thing long, long ago... :-)

Unknown said...

Second that remark of John's re leprechauns. And puh-leeze! Fourleaf clovers and shamrocks are NOT the same thing. I, too, am delighted you're back among the members of those unafflicted by sniffles. A miserable existence and one to be escaped as quickly as possible! Love those new bowls!!!

Anonymous said...

i also noticed celeste wasn't included in the list. that's just not right!

thank you, mr. best potter ever, to have included my name. i'm honored.

gary rith said...

hey, I found 2 four-leaf clovers this morning!
what was I talking about?

Anonymous said...

they are so sweet!