Thursday, September 06, 2007

Carl's dwelis and March 08 and Kate and Jim and CM too



Top: My sculptor pal Carl made these little creatures and I made the pots and together we are in a collaboration show and these things look good. This is my final calendar page for next March. An extremely fun project, and thanks for the input along the way: in like a lion, out like a lamb was brilliant.
Kate and Jim--ah ha! So that explains why my friendly and brilliant notes to you have been unanswered! Comment here if you wish.
And CM's sister had a baby girl, so CM is at long last an AUNTIE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to come up with the right adjective for those pots and comforting is the first one that comes to mind. Then homey.

Ellen said...

I like them all! Well done!

Unknown said...

Great looking stuff! Good collaboration!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! My calendar page looks a little windswept though, now that I look it over again...
GR

Unknown said...

well, whadaya expect? March is a windy month.

Anonymous said...

That was what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!