Monday, November 12, 2007

gnomes everywhere



(pottery by Gary Rith)
So, you might think that this experiment is going pretty well. I am still thinking about the red hats. The rude sugar bowl on top is especially inspiring, and I am going to keep it around for a few days. I put the first gnomes at the bottom of tumblers, so when you are finishing your drink, some little gnome is flipping the bird, OR a gnaked gnome couple cavorts on the bottom. I have no idea what I am doing or why, but I am doing it.
There was a band interview in my kitchen last night and I am not alert and wakeful right now.

3 comments:

Gordo said...

You are such a nut-job, Potter-man ... :-)

gary rith said...

GNUT job, Gnordo.

Susan as Herself said...

I love when gnomes have the really tall pointy red hats---like the tomtes (Swedish version of gnomes.)