Monday, February 19, 2007

YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF!


(little bunny, version 5.0 by GR)
Tunes o' the day, Talking Heads 'Once in a lifetime'. You're welcome. I know it is just what you needed today.
Dreamt of my great-grandmother. She was tough and generous and a whole lotta fun. My dreams have changed direction lately, I find myself back to having fun and productive dreams, Saturday night for the 2nd night in a row I spent the night making pots. Can't get away from it, right?
I made my first little bunny for either a cup bowl several years ago, and it was pretty simple, then I improved it, there was more evolution, and now yesterday I was fiddling around and have this fellow, at least the fifth version. Just in time for EASTER shopping. The year of the pig is behind us, time to look ahead to bunnies for Easter, which, and mark this on your calendar please, is April 8th, better known as MY BIRTHDAY. April 8=my birthday and Easter. Thank you. Well done.

8 comments:

Gordo said...

April's a fun month for us: Bridget on the 5th, Easter and Cameron turns three on the 26th

Anonymous said...

the little man turns 3!!!! so, Bridget is also an Aries. Ah HA!

Gordo said...

Yep. I'm a Pisces. :-)

gary rith said...

Your birthday must be coming up!

The Internationalist said...

Isn't that a great song?

My daughter's birthday is on the 6th of April, which is also the birthday of Harry Houdini and, if you believe the Mormons, Jesus Christ.

gary rith said...

April 8 is also Buddha, and April 8, 1966 is both me and Robin Wright Penn, twins seperated at birth. If I am counting correctly, your little girl will be 3 also?

Mother of Invention said...

At least you didn't get named Peter Cottontail! Do you just get chocolate eggs for your B-day?!! What a rip-off!

Anonymous said...

Mother of: let's keep in mind that Easter is a moving target. I was born on Good Friday, and my birthday has been close to Easter, but this is the first time it has been the same day. I will pretend to myself that everybody is celebrating it with me, chocolate and all.