Monday, February 26, 2007

SAVING MONA'S BACON




So, the secret message arrives at the Bat Cave last night, Mona is in dire straits! An emergency!!!! A shark mug is needed, by next weekend, in a town a THOUSAND MILES AWAY from the Bat Cave, could Super Potter (me) help her out?????? Well, of course. So, up before dawn, the sharks are made, MY FIRST EVER SHARKS, and into the kiln they go, wet, to be slow roasted today and glazed Tuesday, out and shipped Wednesday, arriving a 1000 miles west by Saturday. That is the plan.

15 comments:

Gordo said...

Supe needs a pig on his chest, Gary. :-) Or a potter's wheel.

gary rith said...

you have a point there...

Anonymous said...

hey have you ever read the cartoon Shermans Lagoon? your shark reminds me of him. Now a series of mugs with all them little characters would be cool =)

www.slagoon.com/charactr/charactr.html

Anonymous said...

Sharks have enormous comic appeal

Lynnea said...

Sharks are cool! Another one I am eager to see fired.

Its funny you posted Superman - we watched a movie last night called Hollywoodland about the death of George Reeves, the actor who played Superman for a TV series. Mental wavelengths...

Anonymous said...

Mona is a lucky ducky because I am so helpful

Anonymous said...

I love Shermans Lagoon! Esp the one where he says "list people are happier". Anyone remember Jabberjaws?

Gordo said...

OK, Gary. New pic for ya.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading the lagoon. Great bunch of characters (like here!) and always makes me smile. Hey gary, canya make little crabs?

gary rith said...

crabs? next thing you know there will be......lobsters!

Anonymous said...

Lobsters! Brilliant!

meno said...

I had a roommate who had crabs once. They are pretty small and not very cute.

Anonymous said...

Hermit crabs are small and cute.
;^)

Mona Buonanotte said...

You SAVED my bacon! I am the luckiest gal on the planet!

gary rith said...

I am quite helpful.