Sunday, February 04, 2007

BEARS 31-COLTS 27


As a former Chicagoan, and still the proud owner of a pile of Bears clothing, like t-shirts, sweatshirts, coats, hats, I predict a late Bears touchdown after a Manning turnover and a nice super bowl win. So there!
Saturday all I accomplished was reading a stack of newspapers and magazines and a little shopping. The sun was out, a grand winter day. I work everyday, but didn't get much done yesterday, today is a whole different kettle of fish, glazing, throwing and whatnot.

4 comments:

Gordo said...

This would be that "Super Bowl" thing, right? Ugh. What a terrible thing to do to hours of creative advertising: interrupt it with football.

Anonymous said...

There are people, such as ME who wish the ads were left out and it was just a football game. With maybe a little band and a few cheerleaders. I have to say, that is the very appealing thing about going to a college game between NOT big teams-just two teams, a band, and some cheerleaders.

Mother of Invention said...

Although not favoured, my husband wants Chicago to win. He's going skiing first and then it'll be dinner/snackfest at 6:00 p.m. here!

Thanks for stopping by! Did you have a chance to hear my own song/video on You-Tube? (I don't know how to do links inside posts but it's a few posts before the most recent!) That was my biggest thrill from blogging so far and the first song I ever wrote and recorded! I could never do art the way you create pottery but i can offer a bit in another realm!

I just changed to New Blogger and it wiped out the names of many who have commented so I couldn't tell if you'd been there.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyd your tune several times, and now have just seen the youtube part. Yippee!