Tuesday, March 04, 2008

4 am

So Jack says he has to go out and when an elderly dog says that, even at 4 am, you jump and go out. Penny did her thing quickly and we gladly went back in out of the rain, so I hope Jack did something, because now he is asleep again on the couch. We are having all types of March weather in the first days of March: the cold and snowy Saturday, yesterday the warm and sunny, today the rainy and icy. Glad I don't have to drive anywhere becuase it is becoming a hockey rink out there.
OK, dreamt I was an offensive lineman for the New England Patriots. Those guys are all 6 foot 6 and 320 pounds, which is more than twice my weight and 10 inches taller. It was the fear of them smothering me and tearing me limb from limb that made me competitive: I moved fast and hit the knees.
I have a million emails about playing Elton John, I shall get to them later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When they gotta go - they gotta GO!

kate&Jim

Gordo said...

March is the month of unsettled weather, Gary. We had above freezing and drizzly yesterday and there's a winter storm warning for tonight. :-(

Anonymous said...

Pray for good weather this weekend!

gary rith said...

let's just pray for good weather forever, otherwise move to Southern California!

cm said...

Well, you know, now that I'm unemployed, that $900 extra a month is pretty tempting. Is jason Bulgarian, I wonder? Poor Gary.