Sunday, July 01, 2007

day after New Riders of the Purple Sage



A bit worn out this am. Large pavilion, 2 ponds in the woods, bar and bbq with the band. Friendly gray headed country hippies everywhere. They played a whole lot later than we had energy for, 3 hours was good enough. Their 'Portland Woman' here. Unbelieveably skilled and enjoyable band.

The camera is full of pottery pics, but laundry, a bisque firing, cleaning the bath and kitchen and such all await. Also a friend wants to come over and make large clay alien sculptures. I am not exactly sure I am interested in this partnership.
(I am not kidding at all....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo...you're NOT an 'Old Country Hippie'. Too bad, we could be 'Goin Up Country'... :)

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe I am a little uncategorizeable, but you sure know an old country hippie when you see one. The guys wore Levis, cowboy hat, Hawaiian shirt, converse sneakers. I would rather hang out with them than most people!