Friday, July 20, 2007

be loving!


(plaque by Gary Rith)
You may recall my 'be joyful!' campaign and sculptures. You know, dancing and joyful bunnies and such. Last night as the missus and I shared the chili, and as Einstein said 'you're walking down the street eating an apple and it just comes to you' (something like that), I looked tenderly across the table and said 'hey! be loving!'.
OK, this is not cheesy Hallmark cards territory or Hummel figurines cutesy, but, you know, even though I am a tough macho guy, maybe I can help the world be a little more joyful and loving?
That's it, I have posted for Saturday. There is a petite blog meetup in Ontario, so I shall see you (and YOU know who you are) there. With an appetite!

2 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

As long as you don't start making "Precious Moments" figurines, I will always be a fan.

Anonymous said...

believe me, I don't want to walk over that line