Wednesday, May 16, 2007

maybe kate and Jim and ALL the rest of you need your eyes checked


(cups by Gary Rith)
My pals Kate and Jim rec'd their mugs and write to say:

Hey Gary -

We got the package today...THE vote is in! TEAL BLUE, it is!

We voted...the neighbors voted... and the friends down the road voted. TEAL BLUE, it is.

The mugs are lovely, though. We've got them displayed in our kitchen.

Earthy Green...Now that's a 'colour'...LOL! 8-)

Nice mugs, Gary.

I can handle people calling my green beans glaze teal, but to me, teal is a wonderful color but is in the GREEN range, and this is MY BLOG, so there.

3 comments:

Gordo said...

The teapot in your header image is green. The mugs are blue. So there.

Anonymous said...

You noticed that too, Gordo??? :)

gary rith said...

Yes, a pale celadon green. And the mugs are teal green, and YES the Chicago Cubs will win a world seriesin my lifetime.