Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FLY LIKE AN EAGLE: Kate, Jim, Steve Miller and ME


I love the lines from Steve Miller's song 'whoo-ooh, take the money and run'. I, ahem, felt that way when we sold our house in NH last year, so thanks Steve Miller for those lines that run through my head every time I think about how lucky we were to sell our place.
My old pals Kate and Jim have excellent taste in pottery, even if they don't know green when it hits them over the head. For Jim, Steve Miller Band live and 'Fly like an eagle', although I remember a cartoon version back in the late 70s that I have been unable to locate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my day Gary! Thanks, Jim

gary rith said...

you're welcome, although I wish I could find the cartoon: the eagle changes into things as it flys around, sort of late 70s psychedelic and such