Saturday, March 15, 2008

Canadian dreaming


Greg called yesterday from Ontario. He and Suzette were on the road to Waterloo, but since they are coming here next week, he wanted to add 8 or 9 items to their already sizeable order. Greg and Suzette will be visiting the studio and taking half of it home next week (Canadian border guard and Greg: 'what's in the boxes, eh?' 'oh, just some pots' 'pot, eh? hands over your head and come out of the car slowly...')

Anyway, so naturally, and I am not joking here, I dreamt that Greg and Suzette and the kids surprised me with a visit last night but I hadn't cleaned, and I esp. hadn't cleaned the studio bathroom (covered in dog hair because...oh never mind).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!

my very newfie aunt always says, "if you are going to drop by, drop by unannounced, that way you find us as we are, and we don't need to offer any apologies!"

takes some pressure off!

unless your house is a perpetual disaster, like mine, in which i will be embarassed terribly!

suz in k'ton